The Intellectual Property Office can help you get the right type of protection for your creation or invention.
Intellectual Property (IP) results from the expression
of an idea. So IP might be a brand, an invention, a design, a song or another intellectual creation. IP can be owned, bought and sold. But how can that help you? See Why use IP?
The Intellectual Property Office is part of the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills .
An educational campaign to celebrate creativity
and innovation and highlight the importance and value of creativity to us all.
- Manual of Patent Practice
- Exchange rate for Madrid Protocol Applications
- Dragons' Den 2014: the Intellectual Property blog
- IP connect: July 2014 edition
- IP Insight: July 2014 edition
- Changes to copyright exceptions
- Response document: Amendment of the Patents Rules 2007
- Eight great technologies: Life sciences, genomics and synthetic biology
- IPO IT recruitment event (7 August 2014)
- Eight great technologies: advanced materials
- New study highlights perspectives of the UP and UPC