The Intellectual Property Office can help you get the right type of protection for your creation or invention.
Intellectual Property (IP) results from the expression
of an idea. So IP might be a brand, an invention, a design, a song or another intellectual creation. IP can be owned, bought and sold. But how can that help you? See Why use IP?
The Intellectual Property Office is part of the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills .
New IPO blog
Our new blog has been launched on the GOV.UK domain. Check it out and sign up for updates.
- Exchange rate for Madrid Protocol Applications
- Manual of Patent Practice
- IP connect: September 2014 edition
- 1 October 2014: Changes to design and patent law
- Dragons' Den 2014: the Intellectual Property blog
- IP Insight: August 2014 edition
- Changes to the delivery of patent documents