The Intellectual Property Office can help you get the right type of protection for your creation or invention.
Intellectual Property (IP) results from the expression
of an idea. So IP might be a brand, an invention, a design, a song or another intellectual creation. IP can be owned, bought and sold. But how can that help you? See Why use IP?
The Intellectual Property Office is part of the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills .
Find out how our new IP App can help identify and
understand how IP can work for you.
- Communication from the European Trade Mark and Design Network - Case C-307/10 'IP Translator'.
- The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 - Your photos and you
- 2013-2014 Cracking Ideas competition
- Fees for international (PCT) patents
- Resolving Disputes, IPO Webinar (28 May 2013)
- Plymouth PatLib (29 May 2013)
- Taking your IP abroad, IPO Webinar (31 May 2013)
- Coventry Chamber (4 June 2013)
- Get It Right, Aberdeen (4 June 2013)
- Balance of Competences Review
- An open meeting to discuss World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) negotiations on improving access to copyright works for visually impaired people (professional section)
- Collaborative Research between Business and Universities: The Lambert Toolkit 8 years on (3.12Mb)
- Warning: misleading invoices - don't be fooled
- IP Research Blog