A series of FREE business support events taking place across the UK
Join experts from the Intellectual Property Office and Companies House, who will help you understand Intellectual Property and your responsibilities as a first time director.
During each 3 hour seminar, you will...
- What is Intellectual Property (IP);
- How to protect and manage your businesses IP;
- Identify ways to exploit your IP commercially, to grow your business.
- What your responsibilities are when appointed as a First Time Director;
- The incorporation process (setting up a new business);
- How to search and use Companies House tools and information.
Refreshments available upon arrival for all event guests. Informal networking opportunities and 1:1 discussions will take place at the end of each event session.
Check out our news section for summaries of previous events.