The Intellectual Property Office can help you get the right type of protection for your creation or invention.
Intellectual Property (IP) results from the expression
of an idea. So IP might be a brand, an invention, a design, a song or another intellectual creation. IP can be owned, bought and sold. But how can that help you? See Why use IP?
The Intellectual Property Office is part of the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills .
An educational campaign to celebrate creativity
and innovation and highlight the importance and value of creativity to us all.
- Opening hours during the Christmas and New Year period
- IP Connect newsletter
- Exchange rate for Madrid Protocol Applications
- IP Insight, Edition 80, November 2013
- Extending the benefits of collective licensing (professional section)
- New UK-China patent agreement a boost for UK businesses
- Appointment of Richard Hacon as Intellectual Property Enterprise Court Judge and Chair of the Copyright Tribunal
- Warning: misleading invoices - don't be fooled
- Calculation of the duration of a Supplementary Protection Certificate (professional section)
- UK Music and the IPO get the nation singing with Karaoke Shower Live Tour