Patent Journal Notices
Every week we publish a wide range of information in the form of standard and special notices.
These are our regular notices which appear every week, they include Office wide notices such as our opening times and patent specific notices such as International patent classifications.
- Information Centre
- Complaints Procedure
- Customer Service Standards
- The London Office
- PATLIB® UK Libraries
- Public Holidays
- UK Intellectual Property Office Mediation Services
- National security: filing applications subject to Section 22
- National Security: permission to file abroad
- Standard titles for online database names (67Kb)
- Eighth edition of the International Patent Classification (IPC8)
- UK Classification (UKC)
- Recruitment Adverts
- Publications List
These are notices which appear for a limited number of weeks, including Intellectual Property policy announcements and recent additions to the British Library.