Trade Marks Journal
Published every Friday, with full details of the trade marks that we have accepted and are awaiting registration.
After your mark is published
Applications are open to opposition for two months beginning immediately after the publication date. Anybody considering opposition may extend this period to three months by filing a ‘Notice of threatened opposition’ (TM7a).
- Official Online Journal
- UK trade mark applications and International Registrations (IR) designating the UK accepted in the previous week.
- Printed Journal including other publications (pdf 4.64 Mb)
- UK applications amended or corrected after publication, cancelled publications and restrictions to goods/services.
- International Registrations: UK protection conferred date.
- Data file (xml 87.18 Mb)
- Compressed Journal (zip 16.46 Mb)